Friday, May 08, 2009

Clothes

I love clothes very much. When I grow up also, I'll be a fashion designer.

Anyway, I pick my clothes in a nice way. Make sure they look pretty. But I hate pink. I love clothes in my size and also swimsuits, dresses, gowns, t-shirts, skirts, pants, and more that I love to wear.

Sometimes in parties I wear my pink dress and black sweater. My mom calls it a Paris color, which is nice by the way. And when I go swimming I wear my blue star swimsuit, which my mom bought in Landmark. And my t-shirt when I go to the malls, plus my pants. I don't know with the skirt, it's kind of short. Sometimes I don't like to wear it because it's embarrassing.

But everyday I wear when I'm in the house I wear house clothes and go around my garden.

Well, that is all for now. Have a nice day and don't wear short shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment