Saturday, June 26, 2010

NANCY DREW

Hi there fellow readers,

For you people who love reading, "The English Roses" or "Anne of Green Gables" is such a darling but you are forgetting the attractive blonde Nancy Drew. Some of her books are "The Hidden Staircase and The Mystery of Lilac Inn".

For those people who don't know her, I will explain. She is a 19 year old who solves mysteries. She can solve those mysteries as fast a a snap. One of those stories was she almost exploded to bits but at least she was not in the cottage :) (in case you don't get me go to the book The Mystery of Lilac inn, then you will get me). Her best friends are George and Bess (George is a girl), she lives with her father and her maid, Hannah.

All I'm saying is that if you read Nancy Drew, you will want them more. (And I mean it)

But if you won't read Nancy Drew, I will hunt you!

Have a nice day :D

1 comment: