Sunday, August 15, 2010

La Nourriture Francaise

Bon jour!

Qu'est sentait bon! We are going to France, and... Oh My! A French restaurant called La Cuisine Francaise. I brought a little bunny who is all the french!

Well, it all began when my mother and I saw a French restaurant that intrigued my mother. We invited my uncle to dine with us with the sentait of the French food, my bunny however drank something of foam and fell asleep.


When I ordered Normandy Porkloin, I thought that it would be a big steak that would be hard but instead it looked like I ordered fish with green sauce.


My mother on the other hand had moules mariniere or mussel stew. It looked like she was not satisfied at all. My uncle is very lucky because he ordered something mouth-watering, provencal Roast chicken. Yes, I know it sounds simple but look at it!


My bunny had woken up from it's sleep and joined desserts...

I ordered souffle, I thought it would be chewy but it had liquid inside. Does not look cooked at all. Well it looked like this was a great disappointment for me and my bunny, but it looked like we have been in France. Well, that is all for now...


Oh wait... before you stop reading this post, please go to www.lakbaymesa.blogspot.com and find out more about that restaurant.

Well... a bientot!

2 comments:

  1. OK,first of all....a bunny.Drinking foam.Ok,that is SO FREAKING RANDOM.HAHA,anyway, I followed you, now follow me.

    ReplyDelete