Ok, before I start writing you know... Stuff, I will write about Pingu and Joy.
PINGU, well if you know him well dont read only who dont know, he is one naughty penguin.
he is a boy (of course) and pushes his little sister around, I dont know why just find out ok,
you could watch him at ch.5 or 10 (Im not the expert).
Now its JOY...
I know you want to watch t.v. or play video games me too, but not quiet you see people dont
just watch t.v. 24 hours a day, it will be way freaky. Anyway a girl name joy is a very silent girl
she loves mysteries and reads books like E.A.Peaguot she has wonderful adventures more of
creepy ones, but Ilike her and im not scared at all its so fun for her reading E.A.Peaguot, lots
of adventures and more stuff so read she is so cool. So if you want to buy the book buy it in fullybook
in serendra, thats were I found it.
MOTTO: Practice makes perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment