Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my cats


For me I have cats they're cute and fluffy and a cute little "MEOW", but I'm not talking about little animals going to the bog so then I say something about my cats.

Okay then I have a cat name "ORPHAN ANNIE" but I would not prefer being named "ORPHAN" she is not an orphan anyway, she is sweet and loving a girl's best friend and so then, and behave's well more like a dog you have to train him how insulting and a waste of time, it also follows me were ever I go and last is I do not call her "ORPHAN ANNIE" instead PRINCESS.

Now my cat mr.grey well lets just say his not a behave cat of course he is a boy, boys are quite naughty unlike mozart, anyway he is a young cat, well not that young but he plays a lot with other cats and as they play they are with cheers and joy and teaches my kitten to hunt quite clever you think.


Now its my kitten Valencia, actually Valencia is an italian name that means "ORANGE"
and is being taught by Mr. Grey and she is as clever as a history teacher and good skilled as a black belter so dont even care about flying cats in the sky ok.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment