Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Hospital

Hello readers

Hi, have you ever been injected to see your blood test, well that happened to me. When i was in school I was having a S.W. in Filipino then my hand started to move. It is not supernatural but it was scary, I had to go to the clinic but it was closed because there is mass so I had to wait.

When mass ended the nurse opened the clinic, she said "this is unusual" so she called the doctor, but I told her "no" but she had to. So the nurse called my grandmother then my aunt, also she called my mom and dad. they asked me "are you okay?" and I replied back "yes" so I got my things, while that my classmates said "good-bye".

I was waiting for my dad to pick me up. He already picked me up, then he stopped the car and hugged me. So while we were driving he said "I'll take you to the hospital", we went there. I was already in the hospital, I saw lots of kids that had too much sickness. I felt bad for them, I even saw a baby that was really sick too. The doctor came and injected me, it was really painful I even cried and it was 3 times. Well there was also a little boy beside me, he was also injected but he cried louder than me so my dad said "your much braver than him" I smiled.

The doctor was checking my blood so we had to take long my mom had to leave already to buy dinner, its Chicken Joy (yummy) so when the doctor told my dad about the blood test we already left. At home I saw a bouquet of roses in my room I found out it was my mom that put those roses in my room, I was very happy.

So be healthy and strong okay. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment