Saturday, August 08, 2009

Never told

hello

I never told you about when I went to Malacanang Palace , and a restaurant called L'eau Vive serving French bistro fare.

In Malacanang Palace, it was wonderful.
I saw paintings and writings and some books of Dr. Jose Rizal.

But the library was full and full of books by President Marcos. Apparently the other presidents don't read as much as he did.

I loved everything, even the tour but some people were disgusted at the tour woman. When I asked her something she refused to answer me.

I even went to the president's room. The tour lady told us we can sit anywhere except the president's chair.

Also I played chess in the library using President Garcia's chess set.

Apparently he likes chess a lot.

Then after that we left Malacanang Palace, we went to L'eau Vive, I loved the food, it tasted exquisite and when I was walking I saw a pond, no fishes (I think). We left. I told some of my friends that we had a wonderful time in L'eau Vive, it was a delight they said . I was overjoyed :-)

Another place I went to which I enjoyed immensely with my grandmother is the Sky Lounge at Vivere Hotel Suites.

We had a sleepover with my grandmother while that we ate at Sky Lounge at a hotel called: Vivere Hotel Suits, we did not sleepover at the hotel, we just ate there. there was a very big, circled, blue, and dirty pool and while that we had a wonderful view, I steped on a stone to feel the fresh air. We went back to my grandmother's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment