
Before, I wanted to know what's so special and delicious about chocolate. Why is it creamy in the inside and crunchy in the outside.
When chocolate was made, my mom says that it use to be a gooey drink. Did you know when I ate chocolate bars, I get so hyper. My aunt and the others were so irritated, that is why they were not able to sleep. Chocolate can make you too hyper. You can have rotten teeth or bad health if you eat too much chocolates. Do you know the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
That is based on chocolates and gooey chocolate drink, the one who became fat there was because he ate too much chocolates. But chocolates can be good desserts after dinner :-P. (Yummy), why don't you go to this blog www.justdesserts.blogspot.com
I'm sure it is full of chocolate creams, chocolate cream puffs, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, and more of your favorite chocolate stuffings.
So have a chocolatey day
:-)
That is based on chocolates and gooey chocolate drink, the one who became fat there was because he ate too much chocolates. But chocolates can be good desserts after dinner :-P. (Yummy), why don't you go to this blog www.justdesserts.blogspot.comI'm sure it is full of chocolate creams, chocolate cream puffs, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, and more of your favorite chocolate stuffings.
So have a chocolatey day
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment