I love www.clubpenguin.com, when you are there, you'll see emotes, they are smiles, worries, sad, tongues out (the bad way) and more. That is what I like to talk about now, it's nice to see you happy but worried when you're sad. My father wears a bloody T-shirt like on watchmen hmmph ...!

Anyway, I love emotes because there is a lovely emotion inside of you. Yes, I guess you little boys in this blog thinks its boring, it's NOT! Have you read my other article of naughty boys, let's see about that. Let us continue where we started, and I may tell out what each of them mean.

The happy face stands for (of course) happiness, sad is sad even with tears, angry means that someone hurt your feelings so you got mad (but lower you're wrath), green means for sickly things, tongues out ( good and bad way) good way is that they're making fun, but the bad way is the same like the mad emotion. That is all I know, but next time I'll tell you.

Well, that's all for now.
Oh, also I made a new poem (will you like it).
64 hours with no luck,
64 hours with no buck (buck: A dollar)
Oh, also I made a new poem (will you like it).
64 hours with no luck,
64 hours with no buck (buck: A dollar)
No comments:
Post a Comment