Hello dear readers!Let me ask you this. Did you eat turkey that is stuffed up with all kinds of meals or a garbage pile full of banana peels and a bitten apple?


I was full of joy that day in December 25, 2010. The day to open gifs and got a signature from Santa, isn't great?! But also in my family tradition... we open gifts during Christmas Eve. The gift that I really really loved, was the violet hat I got from my Ninang (or Godmother as they say in the American way). It was really stylish and unique to me so, I kept using it everyday... anyway, at that day (December 25, 2010) we had a busy day. We had to go to my Titas and Titos (Aunts and Uncles), Lolos and Lolas (Grandpa and Grandma).
At first, we went to my relatives on the Mother side. It was fun at all but, I got to play, after that before we open our gifts, we eat our lunch. We had chicken and cold grape juice mmm very yummy. Then we got to open gifts, I got a Barbie bag and well... I don't remember the others though, oh well.

So then we moved on to the side of my Father's. I had to wait for my cousins to arrive home because they were not there yet. Mostly, my gifts were dresses and clothes but I also got an alarm clock and a fan (the automatic one). So of curse my cousins arrived already and we started fighting over a Nerf gun, I'm way too old for guns but I was bored and I wanted to play with something. The mom let me play the Nerf gun for a while and that means I won :-) .

But then I found out that they haven't slept yet so they were soooo cranky. Then finally, we left at 5:00 and got away from those little rascals but, I also got cranky about my parents getting mad at me because I'm grumpy. Finally (again) we got home and finally I could rest from all that horrible day (even though it's Christmas).
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
haha! merry christmas violet. keep on writing. it's a great blog! : )
ReplyDelete