Saturday, January 02, 2010

Scenic Tanay

Hello fellow readers,

Have you ever been in a farm, well, not exactly a barn yard farm but a farm. If you don't know what it is, I'll tell you today. :-)

At Dec.30 we went to the Cathedral of Tanay, one oldest churches in Tanay. Then after that we went to Erap farm. First we waited for our tour bus to arrive and also the driver he. he.

At first we passed by ducks, pigs and falcons, flamingos, bengali, ostrich, and turkey. So then we stopped by and took some pictures on a pond where fishes are (I guess). It was a really nice place to fish there was even a bahay kubo (or as you americans call it: Nipa Hut); then we headed up to Erap's house and Stables. It was so sad that we are not able to go in Erap's house but we go to see his old pots then went on. It was a long tour we got to see lots of ostrich and they were fun and nice (a little only), and went to his own swimming pool and playground. Well, we didn't actually swim but it had slides (sliding down the pool), my mom even thought and said "Maybe we can have a kids party here" but that was only a thought.
We also went to his summer house and his own bar he was under arrest in his summer house at 2001 or 2002 and I also willows which are some interesting trees to me because I'm just reading : The Wind in the Willows and at his tremendous bar we two paintings of his friend and him. After that tour, we went to his own museum. I also never knew he was a brilliant actor (or some say that) and someone gave us DVDs of him running for President. While exploring the museum, we wet to his own theatre which was really big but a little small to (I cannot explain he. he.), we also saw his office in the museum. It smelled bad though but, it was there a long time ago and we took pictures inside it.

So sad we left and had snacks in a Filipino restaurant. We had chicken legs, pansit, and sugar bread.

We left off and opened our windows for fresh air because we were at the mountains so, it had cold air. Then we stopped at Sierra Madre, it was a hotel with ocuupied rooms because lots of people had a lecture there :-). There was a bridge (if you watched Indiana Jones you will see what I mean) a broken bridge leading to another beautiful garden with statues and all.

It was a nice hotel to stay for a while but we had to leave, so after that I felt sleepy so I slept in the car we ate dinner then left Tanay.

It was a place where you could enjoy. I wish you were there with us so, Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment