Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Facebook


Hello dear readers,

Why would little boys have facebook? For fun? Well, I think that is the answer. I have one myself. I play all sorts of games like: Pet Society, Farm Town, Hotel City and more. I have more than a hundred friends. Some of them I do not know because they just invited me to be their friend but at least I know their friends :-).

Why do people like you honestly like (or love) facebook? Sometimes, I would see some comments about their addiction to facebook. Do you want to marry facebook instead of getting addicted to it. If your children gets so addicted to facebook that they are getting dumber by the moment or getting Ds or Fs, you should go to a doctor for an eye check because their eyes must be taped for thousands of weeks or go to a doctor who can help you solve the problem on how to get your child some fresh air. So please, facebook may be fun but addicting too. So stay away from facebook for one week and maybe you will realize what you have done.

Anyway, just be smart and have fun at the same time.
TTFN...



No comments:

Post a Comment