Friday, March 19, 2010

What an adventure!

Hey there! Sorry so long anyway. Do you want an adventure so fun that you will die?
Why don't you buy "Choose your own adventure". It's fun and exciting, sometimes you die and sometimes you don't. Some people say this about Choose your own adventure:

"The author made me feel like I was in the characters shoes. I loved being able to choose how the book ends". And "I love Choose your own adventure, it's like 40 books in one".

I feel that too, they are the latest craze and I just want more (even though I die) and more. Why don't you buy one, you can buy at Fully Booked or other book stores. Well, if you like my blog and me there is only one favor I ask of you. BUY CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE. See you. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment